Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Philosophy of Christian Education

I believe that each child is a unique individual who needs a secure, caring, and motivating atmosphere in which to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially. It is my desire as a  bible teacher  to help students meet their fullest potential in these areas by providing an environment that is safe also I believe that I have to become a good model in front of them  to love , listen and take good care of them. Also I believe that I have to guide them and let their natural curiosity direct their learning.
I believe that the children are the future they are unique and special I will help them to express their own ideas and value them.
As Christian educator I will plant in their hearts the seed of love, believing that one day the seed of love will grow in them and they in their turn show the love of God through their behaviors and actions and become transformed humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment