Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Resume

My Resume
Silva Garabed Chilingirain
Bourj-Hammoud Lebanon
71-249032

My Objective
I’m eager to teach Bible lessons for elementary and KG students and bring Bible stories into lively lessons in the twenty-first century.
I’m eager to use a unique combination of my education experience and teaching experience in my lesson plans.
Education
Ø  High School: Armenian Evangelical secondary School- Shamllian Tatikian  Bourj Hammoud-1996  
Ø  Armenian Chatholicos of Cilicia –Anthelias ,BT3 official exam Diploma  - 2001 Emphasis on Early childhood education
Ø  Polyglot Technical Collage -2001 Teaching Diploma
Ø  TS3 -official exam Diploma from ministry of education, 2004 –teaching diploma in ECE and Elementary.
Ø  Currently I’m a student at Near East School of Theology Joint with Haigazian University -major Theology in Christian Education. Graduation Fall 2012. BTHCE Diploma-
Work Experience
Ø  I worked as a KG teacher and Elementary at the Arm. Evang. Philibossian School 1996-1998
Ø  I worked at The Mediterranean Bible College, Ashrafieh 1999-2000 as Receptionist and assistant Librarian.
Ø  KG English teacher 2000-2004 at the Armenian Evangelical Secondary school Shamlian-Tatikian, Bourj Hammoud.
Ø  Pre-KG homeroom teacher  in the same school, 2004-2009
Ø  KG1 Homeroom teacher in the same school, 2009-2011
Ø  Bible Teacher 2011till now in the same school,           Grade 1-Grade 6 also Science teacher for Gr.1


Activities and workshops
I participated several workshops organizes by Higazian university In Service- teacher training program during my teaching journey  also I participated for several leadership training programs organized by Felowship of Evangelical Churches- FDCD-NEST _Heart for Lebanon-YFC- Grain de Ble’ and much more…
I’m a member of ARMISS  cultural choir since 2000.
I serve at the  Armenian Evangelical Nor Marash Church as a Sunday school teacher, Youth leader, vacation bible school programmer,  summer camp organizer and leader for different age levels.
I had great joy and fun in 2010 as a General leader for  Children’s summer camp that took place in Ainjar. Bekka.

Skills
Language : I know Armenian, Englis, Arabic
Computer: I learned how to make blogs, power points.
Manuals: I know how to prepare crafts for different occasions.
Music: I know fundamentals of music.

References
References are available on request.

No comments:

Post a Comment